Friday, February 03, 2006

SBIFF Day 5


We had another productive day. First, an interview with KTMS radio in Santa Barbara. It will air tomorrow at 5 pm Eastern. I'll try and have it up on the website soon. We have a couple of other radio and TV interviews scheduled next week. Greg was at the hotel Santa Barbara and scared up an interview with an internet magazine - edhat.com. We'll link that up when it goes live. We are off to the modern masters award party that pays tribute to George Clooney. Yes girls, we'll tell him you said Hi. Tomorrow we plan on visiting the paragliding school based here in SB to hang posters and hang out with some of the pilots. I don't have a USPA rating so I don't think they'll let me fly there, we'll see. If I can't free fly there, I may meet up with Chad Bastian of "Fly Above All" to fly PPG in some local "secret" spots. We'll post pictures of tonight and celebrity sightings tomorrow.

Stay Tuned!

Chris, Dave, & Greg.