Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ITW on PBS Houston

This coming Monday - April 23rd, PBS Houston will broadcast "Into the Wind" in its entirety. We have arranged it so that the Fox & Hound Pub on the Gulf Freeway, (Fuqua exit, west side of I-45) will show the movie in the upstairs room. I want to invite everyone, and any of their friends / family to the Fox & Hound to watch the broadcast.

The movie starts at 10:00 pm, (runs 90 minutes). I'm going to be there at about 8:30 for dinner and drinks.

We will be showing ITW productions newest project at 9:30 pm, called "Lane Splitters". "Lane Splitters" is a pilot "for TV" program that features two motorcycle - sport touring enthusiasts. Each week they travel to a new destination to meet a fellow motorcyclist, and ride their favorite road, visit a local restaurant, or watering hole.

The first episode features guest, (photo-journalist), Bruce Armstrong. Bruce lives in Santa Barbara, California. Follow the "Lane Splitters" as they travel to California (with some adventures along the way), meet up with Bruce, and ride in the southern California Mountains.

I am scheduled to be on the Dean & Rog show (93.7 FM the Arrow) the morning of the 23rd at about 8:40 am or so to talk about "Into the Wind" and the PBS broadcast. I'll try to mention the Fox & Hound viewing.

I know it's a school night, and a Monday, but in the immortal words of Warren Zevon, "I'll sleep when I'm dead". (That’s from some other movie too, "I'll get enough sleep when I'm dead". Bonus points to name that movie.)

Come on out and tip one back with me, if you have to leave early, I'll understand...

Chris Page - aka "Gadget Man"

http://www.into-the-wind.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'll get enough sleep when I'm dead" - Road House, said by Sam Elliot

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home