Sunday, February 05, 2006

SBIFF Update


A great day today. We attended the Houston Film Commission party and it was good. Lots of promoting and new contacts. I had an appointment to talk with the program director of the Jackson Hole Film Festival and they are very interested in ITW. I visited the paragliding school today to promote the movie and check it out. I was ready to take a couple of free flights when the wind changed direction, blowing down hill. I may be able to try again tomorrow. We are going on a motorcycle ride tomorrow up HWY. 154, suppose to be spectacular. Dave & I attended a documentary by Stewart Copeland of the band "The Police" tonight. Andy Summers was in the audience but no Sting. The movie was from footage that Copeland shot during their early years and then on to stardom. It was a good movie with a great soundtrack, Stewart said no reunion though. More Later.

Stay Tuned...

CP, DG, GH